Coro Energy plc (LON:CORO – Get Rating) shares were down 1.8% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.33 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.33 ($0.00). Approximately 2,374,758 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 15,310,282 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.34 ($0.00).
The firm has a market cap of £6.99 million and a P/E ratio of -0.66. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 17,108.94, a current ratio of 0.43 and a quick ratio of 0.14. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.38 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 0.36.
Coro Energy Company Profile (LON:CORO)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Coro Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coro Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.