Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Cyclone Protocol has a total market capitalization of $1.03 million and approximately $40,053.00 worth of Cyclone Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cyclone Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $39.01 or 0.00185505 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Cyclone Protocol has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.01 or 0.00623093 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00005365 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cyclone Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There is no longer a functional website for this crypto currency – although the coin has 33 million total units to be mined by proof of work and X11. “
Cyclone Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cyclone Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cyclone Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cyclone Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cyclone Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cyclone Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.