Shares of Defiance Digital Revolution ETF (NYSEARCA:NFTZ – Get Rating) shot up 4.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $6.83 and last traded at $6.82. 3,360 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 14,848 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.54.
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $8.94 and its 200 day moving average is $13.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Defiance Digital Revolution ETF (NFTZ)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Defiance Digital Revolution ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defiance Digital Revolution ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.