DXdao (DXD) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. DXdao has a total market cap of $18.31 million and $92,114.00 worth of DXdao was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DXdao coin can now be purchased for $371.18 or 0.01770111 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DXdao has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.78 or 0.00265992 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00006145 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.73 or 0.00294381 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DXdao is a collective that builds and governs decentralized products and services. Its current product suite features Omen, a prediction market; Swapr, a governance-enabled AMM; Mesa, a front-running resistant DEX; and Rails, a Layer 2 payment portal. DXdao uses a reputation-based governance system; meaning that voting power is non-transferrable and cannot be bought. DXD is an ERC20 token that powers the DXdao ecosystem and has a claim on a share of all revenue from DXdao products. DXdao is fully on-chain and minimizes its reliance on third-parties, controlling its products through ENS, and managing the treasury through binding, on-chain votes. DXdao aims to bring decentralization to DeFi and build resilient financial services for the world. Whitepaper”
Buying and Selling DXdao
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DXdao directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DXdao should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DXdao using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DXdao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DXdao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.