Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. Filecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.31 billion and $173.63 million worth of Filecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Filecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.87 or 0.00027812 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Filecoin has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00109715 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00077298 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013836 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Filecoin is a decentralized storage network that turns cloud storage into an algorithmic market. The market runs on a blockchain with a native protocol token (also called “Filecoin”), which miners earn by providing storage to clients. Conversely, clients spend Filecoin hiring miners to store or distribute data. Filecoin miners compete to mine blocks with sizable rewards, but Filecoin mining power is proportional to active storage, which directly provides a useful service to clients. “
Filecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Filecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Filecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Filecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Filecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Filecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.