Highlands REIT, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HHDS – Get Rating) rose 119,900% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. Approximately 109,981 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 210% from the average daily volume of 35,467 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.00.
The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.15 and a 200-day moving average of $0.15. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22, a quick ratio of 2.84 and a current ratio of 2.84.
Highlands REIT Company Profile (OTCMKTS:HHDS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Highlands REIT (HHDS)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Highlands REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highlands REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.