Black Cat Syndicate Limited (ASX:BC8 – Get Rating) insider Paul Chapman purchased 140,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.35 ($0.25) per share, with a total value of A$49,560.00 ($34,416.67).
The company has a quick ratio of 4.63, a current ratio of 4.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36.
Black Cat Syndicate Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Black Cat Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Black Cat Syndicate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.