Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR – Get Rating) Director Cohen Steven A/Sac Capital Mgm sold 114,889 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.45, for a total transaction of $1,315,479.05. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 250,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,862,500. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link.
Cohen Steven A/Sac Capital Mgm also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, June 16th, Cohen Steven A/Sac Capital Mgm sold 237,975 shares of Laureate Education stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.23, for a total transaction of $2,672,459.25.
Shares of LAUR traded up $0.15 on Thursday, hitting $10.95. 1,570,626 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,421,397. The company has a market capitalization of $1.89 billion, a PE ratio of 6.39 and a beta of 0.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a current ratio of 1.15. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $11.98 and a 200 day simple moving average of $11.93. Laureate Education, Inc. has a one year low of $9.41 and a one year high of $19.02.
Separately, Morgan Stanley raised their target price on shares of Laureate Education from $15.10 to $15.50 and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a research note on Tuesday, May 31st.
About Laureate Education (Get Rating)
Laureate Education, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides higher education programs and services to students through a network of universities and higher education institutions. The company offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the areas of business and management, medicine and health sciences, and engineering and information technology through campus-based, online, and hybrid programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Laureate Education (LAUR)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Laureate Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Laureate Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.