MAPS (MAPS) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 23rd. In the last seven days, MAPS has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. MAPS has a total market capitalization of $9.76 million and approximately $206,506.00 worth of MAPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MAPS coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00001056 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maps.me is an offline mapping application. Over the last nine years, Maps.me has been trusted by 140M users, with over 60M people using Maps.me last year to navigate across 195 countries. This trusted travel companion provides turn-by-turn routing, travel guides, and detailed mapping. The Maps.me application is driven by the MAPS token holders. Each token represents one vote and the token holders will vote on binding governance initiatives related to Maps.me. The MAPS token consists of key DeFi components and is built on the Serum DEX and Solana blockchain. Solana blockchain uses Proof of History as it's proof type. Proof of history is a sequence of computation that can provide a way to cryptographically verify passage of time between two events. It uses a cryptographically secure function written so that output cannot be predicted from the input, and must be completely executed to generate the output.The function is run in a sequence on a single core, its previous output as the current input, periodically recording the current output, and how many times its been called. The output can then be re-computed and verified by external computers in parallel by checking each sequence segment on a separate core. “
Buying and Selling MAPS
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAPS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MAPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.