OKCash (OK) traded down 18.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 23rd. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $323,825.74 and approximately $4.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, OKCash has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004721 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21,104.80 or 1.00048431 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00039736 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000945 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00024269 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004732 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.