Pineapple Power Co. plc (LON:PNPL – Get Rating) was down 2.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as GBX 4.03 ($0.05) and last traded at GBX 4.03 ($0.05). Approximately 24,859 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 309,203 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 4.13 ($0.05).
The firm has a market cap of £2.40 million and a P/E ratio of -3.66. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 4.94 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 6.10.
About Pineapple Power (LON:PNPL)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Pineapple Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pineapple Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.