Shares of Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:RCDTF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $42.03 and last traded at $42.03, with a volume of 7807 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $42.03.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft decreased their target price on Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica from €47.00 ($49.47) to €44.00 ($46.32) and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research note on Monday, February 28th.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $42.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of $52.08. The stock has a market cap of $8.67 billion, a PE ratio of 20.20 and a beta of 0.21.
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals worldwide. The company offers pharmaceuticals in various therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, dermatology, over the counter/non-prescription pharmaceuticals, urology, anti-infectives, central nervous system, gastrointestinal, gynecology and obstetrics, musculo-skeletal disorders and analgesia, nutrition and related products, cosmetics, dietary supplements, medical devices, allergy, endocrinology, respiratory, pain management/inflammation, generics, antipyretics and cold preparations, and oncology, as well as ear, nose, and throat.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica (RCDTF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.