Stratis (STRAX) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $67.09 million and $4.72 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $0.49 or 0.00002306 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Astar (ASTR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 33% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001559 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001874 BTC.
- Trisolaris (TRI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00009771 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. On the 12th of November, 2020, Stratis lauched a new blockchain and finalized their token swap. The new Mainnet enables flexibility and allows development in a more agile manner, while providing a platform for the development and deployment of DeFi based Smart Contracts. In the official STRAX Blockchain launch announcement, Stratis lists the following enhancements to the platform: Block Reward Increase and Cirrus Sidechain Incentivization, Block Time Reduction, Cold-Staking Activation, Cross-Chain-Transfer Time Reduction, Improvement to Blockchain data stores, Increase of OPRETURN Capacity, Masternode Dynamic Membership, Masternode Collateral Increase, Removal of Legacy Node Support, Segregated Witness Activation. STRAX distribution was performed by an automated script executed on the 12th of November 2020 crediting those who had participated in the initial Token Swap period. Token Swap requests after the initial Token Swap period (15th October 2020 until 9 AM GMT on 12th November 2020) will be subject to an additional defined manual process to prove ownership of funds instead process defined above. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.