VanEck Moodys Analytics IG Corporate Bond ETF (BATS:MIG – Get Rating) rose 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $21.11 and last traded at $21.11. Approximately 7,060 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $21.01.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $21.51 and a two-hundred day moving average of $22.92.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Moodys Analytics IG Corporate Bond ETF (MIG)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Moodys Analytics IG Corporate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Moodys Analytics IG Corporate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.