Vulcan International Co. (OTCMKTS:VULC – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.16 and last traded at $0.16. Approximately 1,047 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 7,267 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.16 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.11.
About Vulcan International (OTCMKTS:VULC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vulcan International (VULC)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Vulcan International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vulcan International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.