Acerus Pharmaceuticals Co. (OTCMKTS:TRLPF – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $2.21 and last traded at $2.21, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $2.21.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.61 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.93. The company has a quick ratio of 0.90, a current ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64.
About Acerus Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:TRLPF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acerus Pharmaceuticals (TRLPF)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.