Shares of AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NYSE:NIE – Get Rating) were down 1% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $20.55 and last traded at $20.75. Approximately 92,333 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 9% from the average daily volume of 101,166 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.95.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $22.32 and a two-hundred day moving average of $25.52.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 23rd. Shareholders of record on Monday, September 12th will be issued a dividend of $0.50 per share. This represents a $2.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 9.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 9th.
About AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NYSE:NIE)
AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC. The fund is co-managed by Allianz Global Investors U.S. LLC. It invests in the public equity markets of the United States. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NIE)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.