BlueScope Steel Limited (OTCMKTS:BLSFY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,300 shares, a growth of 108.6% from the May 31st total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.9 days.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded BlueScope Steel from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, May 16th.
OTCMKTS BLSFY opened at $53.57 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $63.48 and its 200 day simple moving average is $70.52. BlueScope Steel has a one year low of $52.92 and a one year high of $90.95.
BlueScope Steel Limited produces and sells metal coated and painted steel building products in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, North America, the Pacific Islands, and Asia. The company operates through five segments: Australian Steel Products, North Star BlueScope Steel, Building Products Asia & North America, Buildings North America, and New Zealand & Pacific Islands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BlueScope Steel (BLSFY)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for BlueScope Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlueScope Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.