Capcom Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCOEY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 40,600 shares, a growth of 46.6% from the May 31st total of 27,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 75,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
OTCMKTS:CCOEY traded up $0.22 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $12.26. 11,290 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 11,448. Capcom has a 1-year low of $10.60 and a 1-year high of $16.15. The company has a current ratio of 5.32, a quick ratio of 4.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03. The business has a 50 day moving average of $12.97 and a 200 day moving average of $12.28.
About Capcom (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capcom (CCOEY)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Capcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.