Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 2nd. During the last week, Dash has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $42.27 or 0.00219303 BTC on exchanges. Dash has a market cap of $456.57 million and $70.99 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00004526 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00009156 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005186 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.24 or 0.00431889 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001460 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “
Dash is an open-source blockchain and cryptocurrency focused on offering a fast, cheap global payments network that is decentralized in nature. According to the project’s white paper, Dash seeks to improve upon Bitcoin (BTC) by providing stronger privacy and faster transactions.
Dash, whose name comes from “digital cash,” was launched in January 2014 as a fork of Litecoin (LTC). Since going live, Dash has grown to include features such as a two-tier network with incentivized nodes, including “masternodes,” and decentralized project governance; InstantSend, which allows for instantly settled payments; ChainLocks, which makes the Dash blockchain instantly immutable; and PrivateSend, which offers additional optional privacy for transactions.
Dash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.