First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FCIT – Get Rating) shares fell 0.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $44.00 and last traded at $44.00. 200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 1,855 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.25.
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $40.42 and a 200-day simple moving average of $34.36.
First Citrus Bancorporation Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FCIT)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Citrus Bancorporation (FCIT)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for First Citrus Bancorporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Citrus Bancorporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.