First Trust NASDAQ 100 Ex-Technology Sector Index Fund (NYSEARCA:QQXT – Get Rating) shares fell 1.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $70.09 and last traded at $70.53. 2,987 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 5,996 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.40.
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $73.16 and its 200-day moving average is $78.96.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust NASDAQ 100 Ex-Technology Sector Index Fund (QQXT)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust NASDAQ 100 Ex-Technology Sector Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust NASDAQ 100 Ex-Technology Sector Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.