First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Emerging Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:RFEM – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.9% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $52.73 and last traded at $53.35. Approximately 1,090 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 5,714 shares. The stock had previously closed at $53.84.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $58.58 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $63.36.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Emerging Markets ETF (RFEM)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Emerging Markets ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Emerging Markets ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.