Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. IV (OTCMKTS:FVIVU – Get Rating) shares were down 0.1% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $9.76 and last traded at $9.76. Approximately 34,934 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $9.77.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $9.79 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.83.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. IV (FVIVU)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. IV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. IV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.