Giga-tronics Incorporated (OTCMKTS:GIGA – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the May 31st total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of GIGA stock remained flat at $$1.10 during trading hours on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 464 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,731. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.26 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.23. The company has a current ratio of 2.18, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The firm has a market cap of $3.04 million, a PE ratio of -1.34 and a beta of 1.23. Giga-tronics has a 12 month low of $0.85 and a 12 month high of $4.27.
Giga-tronics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Giga-tronics (GIGA)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Giga-tronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Giga-tronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.