Invesco Dividend Achievers ETF (NYSEARCA:PFM – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $34.14 and last traded at $34.51. 48,347 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 54% from the average session volume of 105,585 shares. The stock had previously closed at $34.62.
The company’s 50-day moving average is $35.88 and its 200-day moving average is $37.47.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco Dividend Achievers ETF (PFM)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Dividend Achievers ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Dividend Achievers ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.