Shares of Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PTF – Get Rating) were down 0.9% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $106.87 and last traded at $108.45. Approximately 5,079 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average daily volume of 18,837 shares. The stock had previously closed at $109.47.
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $116.17 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $132.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF (PTF)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.