iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF (NASDAQ:IBTI – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, June 30th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, July 5th will be given a dividend of 0.027 per share on Friday, July 8th. This represents a $0.32 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.40%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 1st. This is a boost from iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.03.
IBTI stock opened at $23.13 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $22.94 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $23.84. iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF has a one year low of $22.24 and a one year high of $25.93.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF (IBTI)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Treasury ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.