iShares MSCI Qatar Capped ETF (NYSEARCA:QAT – Get Rating) shares were up 0.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $20.91 and last traded at $20.91. Approximately 7,966 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average daily volume of 33,710 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.81.
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $22.48 and its 200 day moving average price is $22.64.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Qatar Capped ETF (QAT)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Qatar Capped ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Qatar Capped ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.