Berenberg Bank reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Bango (LON:BGO – Get Rating) in a research note released on Tuesday, MarketBeat reports. Berenberg Bank currently has a GBX 300 ($3.68) price target on the stock.
Bango Stock Performance
LON BGO opened at GBX 181 ($2.22) on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of £138.00 million and a P/E ratio of 335.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 3.33 and a quick ratio of 2.93. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 166.45 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 176.34. Bango has a one year low of GBX 125 ($1.53) and a one year high of GBX 230 ($2.82).
Bango Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Bango Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bango and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.