Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $11.22 million and approximately $19,299.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $162.99 or 0.00701888 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001894 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded down 64.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.