The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Nearmap (OTCMKTS:NEAPF – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm issued a neutral rating on the stock.
Nearmap Stock Performance
NEAPF opened at $0.93 on Wednesday. Nearmap has a 1-year low of $0.72 and a 1-year high of $1.74. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.81 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.92.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nearmap (NEAPF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Nearmap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nearmap and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.