adesso (OTC:ADSGF – Get Rating) had its target price dropped by stock analysts at Berenberg Bank from €233.00 ($237.76) to €205.00 ($209.18) in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm presently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
adesso Price Performance
adesso SE operates as an IT service provider focusing on consulting and software development in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and internationally. It operates through two segments, IT Services and IT Solutions. The company offers IT consulting and software development services; and distributes software products and industry-specific or industry-neutral solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on adesso (ADSGF)
- Lowe’s Stands Out Amid Q2 Retail Reports
- Agilent Technologies Proves Its Worth VS Illumina
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for adesso Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for adesso and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.