Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 20% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Blocknet has a market capitalization of $1.47 million and approximately $2.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocknet coin can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00000703 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Blocknet has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00024102 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00017357 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00005203 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Blocknet (BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on October 21st, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 8,972,763 coins. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocknet’s official website is blocknet.co. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blocknet Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocknet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.