Crossroads Impact Corp. (OTCMKTS:CRSS – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 3.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $12.60 and last traded at $12.60. 1,933 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 26% from the average session volume of 1,536 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.20.
Crossroads Impact Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $12.59 and a 200-day moving average of $12.99.
Crossroads Impact Company Profile
Crossroads Impact Corp., a holding company, focuses on investing in businesses that promote economic vitality and community development. The company, through its subsidiary, Capital Plus Financial, a certified community development financial institution and certified B-Corp, supports Hispanic homeownership with a long term and fixed rate single family mortgage product.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crossroads Impact (CRSS)
- Agilent Technologies Proves Its Worth VS Illumina
- Lowe’s Stands Out Amid Q2 Retail Reports
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for Crossroads Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crossroads Impact and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.