Oxen (OXEN) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Oxen has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Oxen coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00001035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Oxen has a total market capitalization of $14.37 million and approximately $130,156.00 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,310.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,839.47 or 0.07891101 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.80 or 0.00170741 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00022982 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.57 or 0.00259826 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $168.25 or 0.00721770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $134.41 or 0.00576590 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00005272 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000895 BTC.
Oxen Coin Profile
Oxen (OXEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight-Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Oxen’s total supply is 59,527,988 coins. The Reddit community for Oxen is https://reddit.com/r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oxen’s official Twitter account is @Oxen_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Oxen
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oxen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.