Principal Value ETF (NYSEARCA:PY – Get Rating) traded up 0.2% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $42.52 and last traded at $42.52. 3,584 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 94,852 shares. The stock had previously closed at $42.43.
Principal Value ETF Trading Down 0.6 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $39.78 and a 200 day moving average price of $41.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Value ETF (PY)
- Lowe’s Stands Out Amid Q2 Retail Reports
- Agilent Technologies Proves Its Worth VS Illumina
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Value ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Value ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.