StaFi (FIS) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One StaFi coin can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00001737 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, StaFi has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. StaFi has a total market capitalization of $24.66 million and $1.87 million worth of StaFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.43 or 0.00112547 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00021758 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.83 or 0.00250550 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00033018 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008823 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000106 BTC.
StaFi Coin Profile
FIS uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2020. StaFi’s total supply is 114,911,733 coins and its circulating supply is 60,452,000 coins. StaFi’s official Twitter account is @Stafi_Protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StaFi is www.stafi.io. StaFi’s official message board is medium.com/stafi.
StaFi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StaFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StaFi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StaFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StaFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StaFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.