TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $423,837.59 and $53,276.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 97.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
TurtleCoin (TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 96,777,861,943 coins. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol.
According to CryptoCompare, “TurtleCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm. It is a community-focused cryptocurrency which follows three simple tenets: Fast, Easy, Safe. “
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.