FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. FIO Protocol has a total market cap of $34.99 million and $3.16 million worth of FIO Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FIO Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0430 or 0.00000222 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, FIO Protocol has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00013754 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00007808 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00011560 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00012960 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded 21,229.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00004013 BTC.
FIO Protocol Profile
FIO Protocol uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 25th, 2020. FIO Protocol’s total supply is 813,856,839 coins. The Reddit community for FIO Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/officialFIO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FIO Protocol is fioprotocol.io. FIO Protocol’s official Twitter account is @joinFIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. FIO Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/fio-blog.
Buying and Selling FIO Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FIO Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FIO Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FIO Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FIO Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FIO Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.