Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 23rd. In the last week, Cosmos has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a market cap of $4.29 billion and approximately $661.72 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cosmos coin can currently be purchased for approximately $13.85 or 0.00073447 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00092061 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00032036 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00019634 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001965 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002403 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00008024 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00009137 BTC.
Cosmos uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 3rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 309,712,633 coins. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @cosmos and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.