Entrada Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRDA – Get Rating) insider Nerissa Kreher sold 3,341 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.08, for a total value of $50,382.28. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 20,716 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $312,397.28. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Nerissa Kreher also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 23rd, Nerissa Kreher sold 939 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.09, for a total value of $14,169.51.
- On Thursday, September 15th, Nerissa Kreher sold 106 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $15.01, for a total value of $1,591.06.
- On Friday, September 9th, Nerissa Kreher sold 800 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.07, for a total value of $12,056.00.
Entrada Therapeutics Stock Up 12.4 %
TRDA traded up $1.66 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $15.09. 38,563 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 91,097. The firm has a market capitalization of $473.34 million and a P/E ratio of -1.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $12.63 and its 200-day moving average price is $9.90. Entrada Therapeutics, Inc. has a 1-year low of $5.12 and a 1-year high of $36.85.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the business. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. acquired a new position in shares of Entrada Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $130,560,000. Redmile Group LLC bought a new stake in Entrada Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $33,460,000. FMR LLC increased its position in Entrada Therapeutics by 7.8% in the 2nd quarter. FMR LLC now owns 944,908 shares of the company’s stock valued at $11,509,000 after buying an additional 68,114 shares in the last quarter. TCG Crossover Management LLC bought a new stake in Entrada Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $11,362,000. Finally, 72 Investment Holdings LLC bought a new stake in Entrada Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $8,714,000. 79.02% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lifted their target price on Entrada Therapeutics from $10.00 to $13.00 and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a report on Tuesday, August 16th.
Entrada Therapeutics Company Profile
Entrada Therapeutics, Inc, a biotechnology company, develops endosomal escape vehicle (EEV) therapeutics for the treatment of multiple neuromuscular diseases. Its endosomal escape vehicle platform develops a portfolio of oligonucleotide, antibody, and enzyme-based programs. The company's lead product candidate is ENTR-601-44, which is in preclinical trail for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy and myotonic dystrophy type 1.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Entrada Therapeutics (TRDA)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Entrada Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entrada Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.