High Arctic Energy Services Inc (TSE:HWO – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, September 21st, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, September 30th will be given a dividend of 0.005 per share on Friday, October 14th. This represents a $0.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.41%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 28th.
High Arctic Energy Services Trading Down 2.9 %
Shares of TSE HWO opened at C$1.36 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.69, a quick ratio of 1.30 and a current ratio of 1.79. High Arctic Energy Services has a 52-week low of C$1.25 and a 52-week high of C$2.00. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$1.46 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$1.60. The stock has a market cap of C$66.28 million and a P/E ratio of -4.12.
About High Arctic Energy Services
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
Receive News & Ratings for High Arctic Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Arctic Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.