Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last week, Internet Computer has traded down 1.6% against the dollar. One Internet Computer coin can now be purchased for $6.05 or 0.00032118 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Internet Computer has a total market capitalization of $2.96 billion and approximately $37.95 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00092579 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00072979 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00019609 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00002026 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002416 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00008031 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00009162 BTC.
Internet Computer Profile
Internet Computer (ICP) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 9th, 2020. Internet Computer’s total supply is 489,634,201 coins and its circulating supply is 261,902,183 coins. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Internet Computer is dfinity.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Internet Computer Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Internet Computer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Internet Computer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.