Shares of Metropolitan Bank & Trust (OTCMKTS:MTPOF – Get Rating) traded down 0.9% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.91 and last traded at $0.91. 10,600 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 29% from the average session volume of 14,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.92.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised shares of Metropolitan Bank & Trust from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Wednesday, July 20th.
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Trading Up 1.0 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.86 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.92.
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company Profile
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial and investment banking products and services in the Philippines, rest of Asia, the United States, and Europe. The company's Consumer Banking segment offers consumer type loans and support for the sourcing and generation of consumer business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metropolitan Bank & Trust (MTPOF)
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
Receive News & Ratings for Metropolitan Bank & Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metropolitan Bank & Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.