Shard (SHARD) traded up 7.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. One Shard coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0314 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular exchanges. Shard has a total market cap of $536,646.80 and $23.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Shard has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 37.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded up 36.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaluraCoin (CLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- IBStoken (IBS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Trexcoin (TREX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jack Token (JACK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002297 BTC.
Shard Coin Profile
SHARD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Shard’s total supply is 77,160,177 coins and its circulating supply is 17,100,000 coins. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Shard’s official website is shardcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shard is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them using the platform native token, the SHARD. At the main website, users will find a digital wallet service as well, with support for Windows, Mac, and Linux devices, where it is possible to store, monitor and manage their digital assets, including SHARD. ShardCoin (SHARD) is a PoS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It will be the medium through which users can exchange value when using the platform. “
Buying and Selling Shard
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.