SRH Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE:STEW – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $11.18 and last traded at $11.18, with a volume of 300 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $11.34.
SRH Total Return Fund Trading Down 1.8 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $12.40.
SRH Total Return Fund Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 31st. Investors of record on Monday, October 24th will be issued a $0.12 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 21st. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.31%.
About SRH Total Return Fund
SRH Total Return Fund, Inc is a closed-ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Boulder Investment Advisers, LLC It is co-managed by Stewart West Indies Trading Co Ltd. and Rocky Mountain Advisers, Llc. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in securities of companies operating across diversified industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SRH Total Return Fund (STEW)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for SRH Total Return Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SRH Total Return Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.