Shares of Tokyo Electron Limited (OTCMKTS:TOELY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $68.32 and last traded at $68.86, with a volume of 119066 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $70.65.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Nomura lowered Tokyo Electron from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday, July 8th.
Tokyo Electron Trading Down 2.5 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $80.54 and a 200 day moving average of $97.41. The firm has a market cap of $42.90 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.93 and a beta of 1.31.
About Tokyo Electron
Tokyo Electron Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells semiconductor and flat panel display (FPD) production equipment in Japan, Europe, North America, Taiwan, China, South Korea, and internationally. The company's Semiconductor Production Equipment segment offers coaters/developers, etch systems, deposition systems, and cleaning systems used in wafer processing; wafer probers used in wafer testing process; and wafer bonders/debonders.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tokyo Electron (TOELY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Tokyo Electron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokyo Electron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.