Veris Residential, Inc. (NYSE:VRE – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $12.06 and last traded at $12.06, with a volume of 11921 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $12.43.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Truist Financial lowered their target price on Veris Residential from $15.00 to $13.00 and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research note on Friday, June 24th.
Veris Residential Stock Down 3.4 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $13.77 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $14.92. The company has a quick ratio of 1.45, a current ratio of 1.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.52.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Veris Residential
Veris Residential, Inc is a forward-thinking, environmentally- and socially-conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires, and develops holistically-inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today's residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Veris Residential (VRE)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Veris Residential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Veris Residential and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.