Ambu A/S (OTCMKTS:AMBBY – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $10.78 and last traded at $10.78. 328 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 8,903 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.83.
Ambu A/S Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.61.
Ambu A/S Company Profile
Ambu A/S develops, produces, and sells medical devices to hospitals, clinics, and rescue services worldwide. It provides healthcare solutions in the fields of visualization, anesthesia, and patient monitoring and diagnostics. The company offers endoscopy products, such as bronchoscopes and monitors; and neurology products, including EEG and EMG electrodes, EMG guided injections, and intraoperative monitoring products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambu A/S (AMBBY)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Ambu A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambu A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.